Osseo Area Schools is a great place to work! Regardless of job title, every employee here helps students learn.
Osseo Area Schools uses Applitrack, an online application system. To use it, you must have an active email address so we can easily communicate with you.
Apply as an external applicant
External applicant means you are NOT currently employed by ISD 279 Osseo Area Schools in a regular, non-probationary position.
- View our open positions
- Start an application for employment
- Continue/modify my application for employment
- Request technical help
Please note: If you hold a teaching or administrative license from another state, or you are a graduate from another state, you will need to obtain a license from the Minnesota Department of Education.
If you would like to learn more about our career opportunities come visit us at one of the following job fairs:
- St. Cloud State university Diversity and Job Fair: Friday, January 25th, 2019 from 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Job Development Career Fair Sponsored by Hennepin County: Monday, February 4, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- College of Social & Behavioral Sciences Career & Internship Day at Mankato State University: Tuesday February 19, 2019 from 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- University of Minnesota Job and Internship Fair: Friday, February 22, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Opportunities with other employers
- School bus drivers are needed! Contact First Student to apply. Please note that bus drivers are employed by a private bus company, not the school district.
Current ISD 279 employees
For internal job postings, please visit my279.
For any questions, please contact Human Resources at 763.391.7007.