|Basswood Elementary||Cedar Island Elementary||Edinbrook Elementary|
|Elm Creek Elementary||Fernbrook Elementary||Oak View Elementary|
|Rice Lake Elementary||Rush Creek Elementary||Weaver Lake STEM|
|Woodland Elementary||Zanewood Community School|
Important Update: Birch Grove Kidstop families are now supported through the Zanewood Kidstop Program.
|Kidstop School Year Information|
|2019-2020 School Year Brochure (Printable)||2019-2020 School Year Brochure (Text)|
Welcome to Kidstop!
Whether you have a four-year-old getting ready for Kindergarten, a 3rd grade child who craves challenge and adventure, an 8th grader who wants to just chill, or anything in between, we offer options that are as unique as your child. Every aspect of what we do has your child in mind.
We offer a quality and enriching school age care experience.
- We build our program around student choice, which promotes their emerging independence and leadership.
- We build the core of the district mission into our programs by engaging students in active learning.
- We provide homework help to students in the program.
- We work to build each child’s confidence, courage, and competence by creating a “can do” environment.
- We understand children and recognize the special gifts each brings to our programs. We build off of this and support each child to realize his or her unique importance.
- We do and bring in fun! Gadgets, Clubs, Fit-4-Fun! Curriculum, Science, Service Projects, Literacy, Smoothie Makers, Dehydrators, and Innovative Games gives you a glimpse of what we do.
- We create an environment that supports the culture and background of each child.
We are confident that if you use our program your child will make new friends, experience enriching activities and have a fun time!